The data we collect
Data you provide us.
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Player name and password
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support info)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically.
- Data about your account and game progress
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
Why do we collect your data
To make the Service work.
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To keep the Service safe and fair.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and
fair we have a
legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
Who can see your data
Apart from Magnogames, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Other players and users.
Social features are a core component of our games. Other
players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game
activities and read the messages you have posted.
Other companies and public authorities.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may
exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to
public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to
comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us,
our players or others.
International data transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore
be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may
have different data protection laws than your own country, we take
steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as
explained in this Policy. Your rights and options
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
How do we protect your data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience,
we are continuously developing and implementing administrative,
technical and physical security measures to protect your data from
unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or
as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically
de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will
retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests,
such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and
enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or
direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of
13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are
under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including
your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under
the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have
collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that
data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data
from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.